Climate Advisers is committed not only to shaping climate policies and the low carbon economy in ways that are good for people, the planet and the bottom line, but also to being a great place to work. Creating an energizing and positive work environment that keeps our team united, motivated, productive and happy is one of our highest priorities.
We do this by:
- Choosing clients and high impact projects that match our values
- Delivering high quality results that make us proud
- Creating opportunities for success and growth, and by rewarding good performance
- Providing competitive compensation and benefits
- Ensuring a positive, flexible and results-oriented work environment
- Supporting each other through respect, integrity and friendship
Our business is growing! We are on the lookout for individuals with innovative but concrete business plans that would extend our reach and allow us to better serve our clients. If you have experience and new ideas, contact us at email@example.com.